An Update on Our Covid-19 Precautions and Policies
At Bellingham Advanced Medical Imaging, we recognize the risks associated with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. We have supported the measures put in place to flatten the curve in order to mitigate its effect on our communities. While vaccination distribution has begun, we must continue social distancing measures while the immunization process unfolds.
We continue to evaluate and implement the proper to minimize potential exposure for patients who seek medical care.
As a stand-alone imaging facility, we are able to offer additional options to decrease the chances of exposure. The following precautions are currently in place and will continue to evolve to meet recommended safety guidelines.
- The Bellingham Advanced Medical Imaging is a non-COVID-19 site.
- All staff members are screened for symptoms daily before entering the workplace.
- Prior to arrival, patients are screened for symptoms at the time of scheduling.
- On arrival, a secondary screen, including a temperature check, is performed.
- Symptomatic patients will be asked to reschedule.
- Our waiting room has been modified to allow for social distancing.
- Patients may also choose to wait in their cars, with parking available right outside our front door.
- Protective plexiglass shields have been installed at our front desk.
- Admittance is restricted to patients only. If patients require assistance, we are happy to provide help or allow a single caregiver if necessary.
- Common areas are cleaned on a regular schedule throughout the day.
- Patient exam rooms are cleaned after each patient.
- Facility deep cleaning performed in the evenings.
- Universal masking is required for staff and patients in the facility.
- Patients are encouraged to wear their own masks to conserve supply. However, one will be provided on arrival if needed.