The Bellingham Advanced Medical Imaging picture archiving and communication system (PACS) gives referring providers a timely, easy-to-navigate and secure portal for accessing images and exam reports.
Applying for an account
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://www.bamipacs.com (Internet Explorer is preferred).
- Click on “Apply for Account.”
- Follow the directions on screen, including signing a HIPAA compliance agreement.
We will verify your account, and access will be granted within a few business days.
Questions? Call our PACS System Analyst at (360) 428-7231.
- Open your web browser and enter the web address http://www.bamipacs.com (Internet Explorer is preferred).
- Enter username and password.
- Click on the arrow or press enter to access the site.
Searching for patients and imaging exams
- In the search box, you must type at least the first two characters of the patient’s family name, ID or the accession number. Press enter.
- To filter the search results by add the date of birth, select the down arrow within the search box and enter the date in the following format: DD/MM/YYYY. Press enter. Note: If the list of search results is longer than one page, click on a column title to sort the results.
- Select a patient from the search results. The patient record will appear, allowing you to view all orders associated with the patient and any candidate patient orders.
- Click on an order or a candidate patient order to view detailed information.
Our subspecialized radiologists are standing at the ready to answer questions you may have about your patient’s diagnostic imaging. Call (360) 255-6330 and press 9. We’ll connect you directly to our experts.